Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hockey or Hackey as they say in Chicago

We got our jerseys on Tuesday! They're freaking sweet. Picture below. I'd show you my away jersey, but it smells like crap since I wore it on Tuesday. Speaking of which, I scored my first goal on Tuesday! It wasn't pretty, the goalie gave up a huge rebound and I backhanded it over him, but hey I'll take it. I also had an assist off a 2 on 1 play so that was pretty cool. I think we lost that game 13-3 or something, but we only had 5 skaters, and they were pretty good. Fortunately it was just a practice game. We have 4 games this weekend. Hopefully we can pull wins in 2 of them.


^one at a time ladies...

4 comments:

Shan said...

i see you're trying the confident chauvinistic approach to getting women. I guess trying something new is probably a good idea ^_^

Definitely nothing nicer than a spankin new jersey, too bad they couldn't have mixed some green in there to give you your teal :P

Ravi said...

Looks good man =b. Grats on your goal, and hang in there. I expect awesome stories of you tearing them apart.

And what about New Jersey shan?

dougquaid12345 said...

That jersey makes you look even smaller...

Rizzle said...

hahahha i like the caption for the photo.